New new new new spawn.

Post various suggestions here, if support is shown for your suggestion a vote will be started
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

New new new new spawn.

Post by waronchickens97 »

Ok so some people have heard about my idea for a tree spawn. I believe that it will aid PvP while occasionally allow spawn rats to escape it. As the 4 people who have seen it should know it looks pretty awesome and this is necessary for an anarchy server with no other prominant buildings and should leave an impression on any new players . Pics to follow as soon as I figure out how.
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Re: New new new new spawn.

Post by Gingeronamission »

As long as we get the fuck rid of the water spawn.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I don't intend to cater to PVPer's and spawn rats, the only reason that people kill the shit out of spawn rats is because they presist in hanging around spawn and make no actual attempt to leave it.

Why not just have a vanilla-terrain spawn, that's protected, with an unacsessable, 3 block high no PVP zone, that drops off to the non-protected PVP zone.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

Meh... I don't really like the idea of our server becoming a 'totally destroyed spawn' kinda thing where you spawn and join and you look around you n everythings griefed... I want our server to look a little nice. It's more welcoming to newcomers.
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

that tree is way over the top unnecesary. And it serves no point since people can't return to it. And please elaborate on how you think it will aide pvp cuz that sounds like bull shit to me. a large ungriefable fancy spawn site is the last thing an anarchy griefng server needs. that only makes people confused like why is this big fancy thing here if greifing is allowed *punch puch* oh gay i can't greif. If spawn is to be protected it should be small enough that people can see the griefed world around them right when they join. If i joined this server in that big tree i'd've just left cuz when i joined i did so for the griefing and i wouldn't waste my time looking for an unprotected area
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

spawn = u spawn u leave.. (leave as in go at least 500blocks from it) why this obsession with spawn. i know "one central place to pvp" i declaring a new "central point" 500x * 500y go there and pvp...
Gingeronamission
in diamond armor

Post by Gingeronamission »

LoneSoldier55 wrote:I don't intend to cater to PVPer's and spawn rats, the only reason that people kill the shit out of spawn rats is because they presist in hanging around spawn and make no actual attempt to leave it.

Why not just have a vanilla-terrain spawn, that's protected, with an unacsessable, 3 block high no PVP zone, that drops off to the non-protected PVP zone.
So, like the 1.0 spawn?