Yukar, please unjail me. While we're here, unban me?

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
mitte90
OP

Re: Unjail me. While we're here, unban me.

Post by mitte90 »

lone if i have to post pix make them smaller.. or stop it
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

There's no reason to Unban you, let alone unjail you, let alone let you have ANY of your shit back. You know damn well I never got anything from my time outside the boundary back.
FoSchnizzle wrote:Shouldn't the same be upheld?
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Er... your not making a very good case. I mean at least if before you had recognized your mistake in a more civil manner and I apologized for it, you would be somewhat on the road to redemption. I just don't understand why your up there anyway? It doesn't look that fun...
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

What it looks like is he just wants to do a "Fuck the police" and disreguard all administrative policies to prove a point.

What he proved is it gets you banned resonably quickly.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

The shit was all mine from before I was even at the spawn. All of it is the same stuff I had from CTS #2.
yourcreepyuncle

Look I know Foschnizzle is in the wrong, we've established that. Maybe it was a little more prolonged than your fiasco lone, but how can you be so quick to not giving someone else a second chance? I'm pretty sure you knew at the time, that what you were doing was wrong and bannable, am I right? The limit was in for a place, and you got over it regardless. Isn't that exactly what happened here? Yes, Schniz had more warnings then you and I'm not saying he didn't have time, I'm just saying that your quite quick to not give second chances, even though your second chance saved your ass :P.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

FoShcnizzle wrote:The shit was all mine from before I was even at the spawn. All of it is the same stuff I had from CTS #2.

Doesn't prove anything.
Last edited by LoneSoldier55 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
yourcreepyuncle

Ah I see you don't really have a way to come back to my statement, so you think a picture will suffice.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Sigh. Lone, you always do this shit. "My argument is mine, therefore it is right, therefore anyone opposing me is wrong."
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Actually, I was quoting FoSchnizzle. You posted your message before I could submit mine.

Also, Problem being fo is clearly disreguarding authority and then asking for a second chance. It doesn't really work that way.

I respect the admins for what they do and for the fact that they have the power to remove me from play. Fo seemed to just say "Fuck what the admins say, I don't need to stay out of this place that the server clearly says I'm not allowed in."

THAT'S why I'm quick to give an opposition.