Yukar, please unjail me. While we're here, unban me?

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Unjail me. While we're here, unban me.

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Well I was going to say something like "How was everyones day today" to cheer up the mood a little, then I realized it would be off topic...
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Bloop the poop wrote:no, FO was just trying to help, even though pepole told him not too. And lone you should just shut your damn mouth. YOu knew what you were doing and you still went OH LALALAL I GAWTA FIND TEH EDENZ and you still got unbanned because are admins are actually nice guys.
for the last time, motives do not justify actions.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Then lone's motive of finding Eden should be disregarded. Limit's stayin up, guys!
yourcreepyuncle

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Bloop world is right on point. If I kill someone because they killed my parents, that is justice. That doesn't mean I get a "get out of jail free card".
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Fo was not trying to help. Fo was trying to sit up in a No-PVP area where he could chat with every person who joins the server and protect himself from people who want to kill him at spawn. He was abusing a glitch, which is rule #2, which is bannable. If fo has been around longer than me, I would assume he knows the rules.

Bloop, once again, you're showing your raging immature side because you're not winning the argument. You're providing arguments made of paper for Fo, when we're providing arguments that are knives.

You can't help spawnrats, they don't give a damn. The first chance they get, I garuntee they would strike fo just to piss him off.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Alright lone, for one thing, you can't classify a group of people like that. Another, nobody was even at spawn, aside from the new players. Who's hiding? If I had wanted to sit and chat, I would've grabbed a stack of bread, dug to bedrock, and sat in a 2x2x2 room of stone and cobble, safe there.
Bloop the poop
Moron

Post by Bloop the poop »

haha.....well I'm sorry for showing an immature side. Fo is just my friend and I'm trying to stick up for him. :C
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Dear lord, friends or no, don't start getting all emotional. Ew.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Why do that when you can just glitch yourself up to a No-PvP zone?

Yes, I can classify a group like that, because that's all anyone who hangs around spawn without equipment does. Just because you're sitting in a no PvP area doesn't mean people don't want to kill you. I bet if a team of 3 diamond armors sat down there and asked you to jump, you wouldn't have, now would you?

And new players want nothing more than a quick start. If it means ganging up on a LoneSoldier in diamond, then tearing each other to bits over the drops, they'll do it.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

FoSchnizzle wrote:Then lone's motive of finding Eden should be disregarded. Limit's stayin up, guys!
the two crimes are not comparable. Lone was defiant, but he also was the first person over the limit. His argument was this. "I know what I did was immoral, BUT IT WAS NOT A CRIME WHEN I DID IT." if a crime is started, those who committed it before it was law are exempt.

You, on the other hand, both misinterpreted what I said and are guilty. You were told multiple times it was against the rules. if you weren't a long-time player, you'd be banned IMMEDIATELY. when I said motives don't justify action, lone wanting to go to Eden is irrelevant. His action was declared a crime after he committed it. Your crime was declared a crime after you did it, and you CONTINUED to do it.