Yukar, please unjail me. While we're here, unban me?

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
Box
in iron armor

Re: Unjail me. While we're here, unban me.

Post by Box »

Bloop the poop wrote:haha.....well I'm sorry for showing an immature side. Fo is just my friend and I'm trying to stick up for him. :C
Thank you for saying that. Liz is proud of you. Now go on.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Lone, with the effort that it took to get up there, it's not like I tossed a quick ender pearl. Would you rather I combat logged? And new players can't tear you to shit while you use splash weakness - it makes fists do literally no damage. And world, the crime was not issued a warning within the most recent 4-5 days.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

1) Still, you can get up there reguardless. It prevents players from attacking you. Spawn is, most importantly, supposed to be ONE-WAY.
2) Combat logging is not against the rules, so yes, I would prefer you did not break the rules.
3) New players can still try to tear you to shit. I would If I could. Like I did that one time, I just kept coming at you for no reason. I racked up 30 death points.
4) It doesn't matter if it wasn't issued within a timeframe. It was still issued as a crime at one time or another. If I hopped the border, then logged off for a week, then came back on, would it be just if I said "Nobody told me I couldn't within the last week."? No. It wouldn't.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

FoSchnizzle wrote:Lone, with the effort that it took to get up there, it's not like I tossed a quick ender pearl. Would you rather I combat logged? And new players can't tear you to shit while you use splash weakness - it makes fists do literally no damage. And world, the crime was not issued a warning within the most recent 4-5 days.
unless said crime was declared no longer a crime, your point is invalid. You weren't supposed to be there. You were told to leave. You were given many chances. You fucked up one too many times.
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Fos... the point everyone is making is you were warned lots of times before those 4-5 days. Yeah you weren't given a warning today, but you were kind of expected to have gotten off by now, knowing you were in the wrong...
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

By now? I was given all of ten fucking minutes. Come on. I've had beyond a lot to think about recently, and i'm sorry if resolving an issue that was last mentioned 5 days ago in a game isn't at the top of my list. So now I no longer can play that game in the place I so chose. Freedom? Hrm.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

did i not tp ur of the plattform one time? so u did return after u did know that it was not allowed..
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I see no reason to lift this ban.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I had an ender pearl left, and that was back before I even posted the debate topic about the spawn platform. Your point is invalid, therefore it is no longer your decision. As I said before, this is my appeal to Yukar.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Re: Yukar, please unjail me. While we're here, unban me?

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

You still knew you weren't supposed to be up there and used the pearl to get up there again anyway. The point is not invalid, and still stands strongly against you. And changing the title more than three times makes you seem desprate.