My humble resignation

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
Box
in iron armor

My humble resignation

Post by Box »

Hello, I finally fell of the wagon after some truly fun and exciting, not to mention sort of lonely months. I am the third death my team is getting through, but I'm pleased half of the workforce is still there, albeit some are inactive. Since both me and my beloved one are dead, I have no reason to do anything I won't find as enjoyable as my task of running around a big empty hole has been.

Worldruler, I hope you'll finish the bottom floor while patching up the holes from our incident, and put up a new flag in place of the void gap we have now. I took the courtesy to chew down my failed observatorium, and I would love it if you would begin to make the outer shell of a new one. I would love to see that airship getting it's wings. Lava, since you helped me out with the new track, I'm putting you in charge of making those run flawlessly (maybe add a station with some kind of option to choose between tracks?) Remember to name the biosphere complex "The Ark"! And Eric, I'm asking you to rework the eggfarm since my version sucks.(Not to mention, farm a lot of exp to build up our storage of enchanted thingamojangs) Frej, I know you're lurking the forum. I want you to keep up the heavy food delivery you're running to the entire city, we chew up quite a lot when we're bored.

To every Edenite, thanks for putting up with me.
To everyone else, gg. Love you lots.

And would someone please pick up my very expensive gear somewhere inbetween the storage floor and glass sphere floor?
mitte90
OP

Re: My humble resignation

Post by mitte90 »

NOOOO!! i really hope this dont mean u quieting all together?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

BOX DAMNIT. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE AND GIVE UP WHILE I'M STILL AROUND. ILL COME TO SPAWN AND GET YOU MYSELF.
Boxy
[rawr]

Post by Boxy »

I'll take this shot to introduce myself and thank you all for a good run. Im Boxy earlier known as Boxes, but we jumped one step in names and I took lizas old one. I tend to talk to walls and I like to huff like a viking while sniffing my armpits.
I quit earlier due to being sucked in to the limit and being robbed of my snuggleplum. Eden, keep rocking those walls. Don't tear them down though, I built that with my bare bear bar-hands.
Last edited by Boxy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

DAMNIT BOTH OF YOU. Y U NO GO BACK TO EDEN WHEN THIS LIMIT BLOWS OVER.
Boxy
[rawr]

Post by Boxy »

Oh, I'll do. I'm sure as hell the rest will return as well, we might even bring the swedish builder team on!
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

HOORAY! ALL IS NOT LAWST!
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

i was scared for a moment there.. lost my will to live and all that:P
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I almost jumped into the lava seas. But restricted myself.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

I would've jumped into lava seas, many times over, as a lot of fairly regular players have been leaving and threatening to leave and whatnot. Shame I can't be around for all the drama ;)