My appeal

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
yourcreepyuncle
hated the previously assigned rank

My appeal

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

After the raid on TMNL (Assas, Immerone, Inkler, flax, etc.) with Pianiseemo and theyabbe121’s team, both theyabbe121 and I were jailed for XRay. The story begins yesterday, when I started speaking with friends in the server’s chat. I hid inside a mountain and tried my best to keep sneaking, setting my sneak controls to Caps Lock so I wouldn’t be found while talking. During this time, immer dug into the mountain. We fought it out, ending in immer dying. It didn’t end just then, some of immer’s team (assas and some other dude) quickly coming to finish me off. Assas and this guy had only been logged on for a few minutes. I died, but this led me to the conclusion that their base must be close by.

Later that night, I went searching in that same area. I brought Youngs along with me to help search the place. The first thing was to find the nether portal of the area. The portal was in a cave easily accessible to the surface, and marked with blue wool and netherrack. Youngs told me that it would be a good idea to follow the unnatural torches in the cave. He dug all the dirt he could find while following the torches, but nothing was found. Then, following a stream of water, I discovered a 1x2 tunnel with branches. It was a branch mine that led to a dead end. I began to dig apart some of the smoothstone at the dead end, and then Youngs broke two of the smoothstone blocks right infront of him, exposing another system of tunnels to us. I turned right, he turned left. Another dead end for me, but that’s when he said “I found it”.

We marked the coords to their base, sealed the smoothstone again, and left immediately. The next day, the team was Pianiseemo, YoungsMC, myself, theyabbe121, darkboy123, and nnaaarruuuggaa. We got to their base the same way we found it; through their mineshafts. And so it begins: the accusations about what yabbe and I did when raiding their base show evidence of a “blatant xray”.

Fortunately, my plan was to take pictures of their base for nostalgia and bragging rights. I took a picture of a few things before it was griefed. Most of the chests I found were either hidden in obsidian, or found by burning wool. I started with griefing their Swedish flag. Behind the flag? Cobblestone. So what did I do? i dug it out, thinking there could be a hidden chest behind it. Behind the cobblestone I found obsidian. On this level, it was totally unnatural. And behind that, the first hidden chest I found that day. In the room full of furnaces, all I had to do was remove one cobblestone from the floor to find another. Hidden behind some paintings, yabbe found a large room including a statue of a head made out of wool. I burned this, to discover some obsidian bunker thing on the ceiling. I went up to find a hidden room with beds and 11 dia blocks.

Picture for reference:

Yabbe found the hidden room by shooting the paintings with arrows. The only chest Naarruuggaa found was by TNT’ing a room with furnaces for it’s floor. darkboy123 found absolutely nothing with the exception of the exposed chests. It seems like Yukar was confused with the tunnels he found within the base. Piani and Youngs decided to make an outpost, so that all the loot could be transefered, and then split evenly.. Since the only entrance/exit yabbe knew of was the cave system, and he was lost, piani gave yabbe the coords to the outpost and they dug directly to it. During mining to the outpost, I remember yabbe’s surprise in the server chat when he found some diamond. Was it lucky? Yes, but it was unexpected, and the tunnel was dug in that direction for a reason. And on two occasions, yabbe fig in a slight different direction, because darkboy123 and Nnaarruuggaa was pushing him from behind.

There’s little to no evidence of X-ray specifically during this raid, which leads me to the conclusion that these bans are based on what I have done previously. I personally have not had many lucky finds for diamonds. Most of my wealth was gained by a small base on the surface yielding stacks of diamonds, rather than mining. yabbe (and naarruuggaa,and darkboy123) also gained most of their diamond blocks by killing two persons they found in their base one day.

I don’t understand what has happened. I’ve been provided with little evidence of why Yukar thinks Yabbe and myself x-ray. I know that I don’t use those mods, and with the help of Hawkeye I hope this can be checked again. It seems some of this was a misunderstanding, like how the tunnels yabbe dug would be suspicious, unless someone like piani gave him the direct coords of the outpost and that yabbe was already in the base in the first place. Yukar, please check the logs again. Piani was raiding with us and Youngs was there to see most of the chests I discovered.

On a final note, I would do nothing to screw up my chances of getting to play on this server. Its a rare find, one of its only kind left. I hope you will take what I have said into consideration, it would be much appreciated. (Yukar please if you have any questions please ask me, I don’t want to leave anything out of the dark.)
TLRedemption
Noob

Re: My appeal

Post by TLRedemption »

I've raided with airdude before, i saw no proof of x-ray in him during the time i raided with him which was a few weeks ago i believe. I didn't see him do anything suspicious, he just ran around opening up the chests that were visible and placed TNT, didn't see him dig directly to anything... i've heard that it was not just this raid, but air is already suspected of x-raying for diamonds, i'd like this to be further elaborated on. I think alot of people here can also say that air is innocent, i completely believe he is innocent.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

From everything that I have heard as well as a lot that I have seen while living in a base with him for quite a long time, I do not believe he uses xray.
Yukar9
Admin

Post by Yukar9 »

Okay, you were banned for a series of very suspicious digs. I've made some quick drawings to illustrate the first 3 of the digs (there are plenty more)

Red is diamond, blue is stone. None of the blocks have been replaced, and none of the blocks not drawn over had been touched at all.
Third requires a bit of an explanation, and I couldn't be bothered drawing over it. It's in a tunnel (a completely straight tunnel BTW, no branchmining.) But, in that first hole you can see in it, there were 2 diamonds, and about 10 blocks further down there was another diamond vein. Tunnel goes directly to both veins, and no blocks next to the tunnel were touched at all. (oh, and it was completely dark before I arrived)
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

compelling evidence
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

INTRUIGEING.
waronchickens97
in diamond armor

Post by waronchickens97 »

Can I just say this is not an unnatural occurrence. The dia found in the wall could easily have just been him digging to build a mining base. Another explenation could be something suffered by all laptop users, where leftclick becomes jammed and breaks blocks. This can happen more regularly in combat with mobs (like in an abandoned mineshaft)
I believe that it would be unfair to ban someone on such circumstantial evidence. I have raided and mined with air on multiple occasions and never seen remotely suspicious activity.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

He may have not been digging through ten meters of stone to get to a vein of diamonds... but those are some damn lucky guesses if they are, because every time I mine a random wall I always get more stone. HOLD ON. IM GOING TO USE MATH!
MineCraftWiki wrote: Diamond ore occurs in roughly 0.1276% of stone from levels 2-18.
There is an average of 3.097 diamond ore per chunk.
I find it hard to belive that he randomly mined three times and found diamond ore in quick sucession.
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

Was it in quick succession, or just luck? I suspect things now... But air is my teammate, if nothing else, and I shall stand by him.
TLRedemption
Noob

Post by TLRedemption »

As will i.