in diamond armor

Re: My future city

Post by waronchickens97 »

Permission granted. Get an unban first though ;P
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

We'd all need to vote on it, and talk to you on skype.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Update - I am going forth with more adventures. I will still be visiting the city, but on a weekly basis (One week at town, one week at my new place, possibly to become the new town) or such, due to the distance between my new "base" and the town. Btw I hope Yukar can rename this post "My Future Town," sorry.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Fluz43 wrote:Update - I am going forth with more adventures. I will still be visiting the city, but on a weekly basis (One week at town, one week at my new place, possibly to become the new town) or such, due to the distance between my new "base" and the town. Btw I hope Yukar can rename this post "My Future Town," sorry.
Edit your very first post in this thread and change the title of it. Yo welcome.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

New members- mallomads, gnatoryz (Sorry I know it's a bad typo)

Players to watch out for- Everyone not listed above. Ignore all-
"I want to join please. Look at my stuff"
Ignore this, because they have shown that they can do it on their own.

"I will give you all I have"
Ignore this, because they give it to you, seem nice, then when you all log, they lava grief you and take it back.

"I'm new and want to start off"
They bitch about making boats and dying without food and wood at 400 blocks.

Feel free for anyone to go against this.

New Pictures
"ATC" Tower, (mallomads+gnatoryz) = top

Temporary Stay with Pay Building (obviously under construction), = middle

Port = below middle

Layer 55 Electric Avenue (hall of where future structures' electricity source will be)=bottom

Link- http://imgur.com/a/ahYFQ

REMEMBER. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, YOU *MUST* Send ME a message, explaining in very deep detail why you want to join. Then, it will go through all of the members' votes and opinions, and if you are accepted, you will be sent to coordinates that are not the base's, but a point where you will be picked up by us.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

Update- City abandoned. Moved much further away due to being discovered a Thursday morning, March 29th.

Members- Unknown.
PM me if you are still in the city, just for a recount.

Second of all, a new city is being started. It's a much slower start because we're getting the roots and backups done first.

All posts about this "New City" Will be under the new forum topic, which the name is still yet to be decided.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Re: My Future Town

Post by Fluz43 »

Been at this base since around June '12 alone or with one or two people since, I just abandoned this altogether.
The city was raided last night between 2-9AM eastern time

Congrats to who found it :D
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

I know that feel.
SilasOfBorg
Donator

Post by SilasOfBorg »

miniwimi wrote:I was expecting you to say "Fuggin faggot ass nigger negroposting, stahp necroposting faggot ass nigger fuck ass retard autism in the ass piss"
C'mon mini, do you need a course in "acceptable necropost" vs "necroshitpost"? It was Fluz' thread about his base to begin with, he posted an update...

Khamulio can't tell the difference, but I expect he's in the minority.
Fluz43
in iron armor

Post by Fluz43 »

SilasOfBorg wrote:
miniwimi wrote:I was expecting you to say "Fuggin faggot ass nigger negroposting, stahp necroposting faggot ass nigger fuck ass retard autism in the ass piss"
C'mon mini, do you need a course in "acceptable necropost" vs "necroshitpost"? It was Fluz' thread about his base to begin with, he posted an update...

Khamulio can't tell the difference, but I expect he's in the minority.
Quite a long time, though, since I updated. This was made before I raided boxy and the only stuff going on was the raiding of Eden. I would've kept posting but I was off MC for a while and stopped using the forum pretty much.