Yacht Party

Recruit new members for your clan, or look for clans to join
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Re: Yacht Party

Post by Gnatogryz »

Just letting you know that I am interested :)
dpy
OP

Post by dpy »

Count me in
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by RevStoningpot »

Just to make this point clear; you will need to have access to the top of the nether for travel so get portals ready before hand. Also get a good idea how fast you can travel so you can leave early and arrive on time. It'll be within 12K nether side just to help you figure travel time
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

But what If I still want to use the thing to make Wake Island? :<
FoSchnizzle
Moron

Post by FoSchnizzle »

:)
Last edited by FoSchnizzle on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

Oh can you just delete a post else where? Well i wasn't that serious any how. i just found it silly that you pmed me over your dumb number.
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

I will be making a video of the yacht party for youtube. Does an one a have experience/willingness to set up a voice chat for the party. i don't want to have to type to every one while i'm filming. My slow typing would waste a lot of time. If there are no problems with 4-20-12 10 PM GMT that'll be the time for it. I'll PM invites 3 hours before the party. I think that should be enough time to get out there a top the nether.

I don't plan on spending too long with the party so don't be late. Any one with plans of griefing just hold off till the end of the party. Once i announce the party over, we can begin filling the ship with tnt also stealing any valuable ship parts you might want. Any thing you find in ship chests/etc. is free to be grabbed up at any time during the party. Once we get all the tnt placed and shit we can all hop into life boats and light it up. I really want to get the blast on film so no wise guys setting it off early.
Gnatogryz
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by Gnatogryz »

I think I could set up a Mumble server for voice chat.
SolFuji
in iron armor

Post by SolFuji »

Depending on date, I'd like to participate. (Just have to find a way on top of nether, but this shouldn'd be that problem.)
RevStoningpot
Moron

Post by RevStoningpot »

yes that is a bit of a trick. I wonder if any one would like to spearhead a top side portal for any one who needs one to share. If not i suppose could make the trip and do it myself. Then anyone in need of a way up can be given the coords to that portal. If any one wants to take care of this I cn give you the proper quadrant so you're started off in the right direction.

Gnat, that would be wonderful. Sometime before this goes down i'd like to hook that up to do some A/V recording tests.

And creepy uncle want's to be a part o this nd thought next best thing would be to get him a shared screen with some one. I remember, from my brief experience with skype, that you can share a live screen shot with it. Could that be handled with mumble?

Also i've invited the few minecraft playing friends i have so there may be some, as you all would see them, total noobs joining us. or they might just flake out. If any of you that are invited (which i think is every one that's asked so far) Want to bring some one you trust that's fine just drop their name here on their behalf. I'm going to start a guest list in the top post so eve on's clear on being accepted or not.