Ban apeal for epsdude

Report hackers, or find out why you were banned
RevStoningpot
Moron
Location: first star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Ban apeal for epsdude

Post by RevStoningpot »

Your pretty dumb to think i was offended by you spamming. It doesn't offend me . I'm admin and it's my job to ban people that break the rules. You broke the rule, you know you did, and you admit to at least one of the times you spammed. In the past people have been banned for i single double post. You were lucky to get away with as much as you did. I don't have to prove anything. i'm an honest person and yukar has made me admin because he knows I don't fuck around or ban people over petty bull shit. Ad you can deny you spammed more than once it doesn't matter because once is enough. And as or not having a sence of humor; you didn't do anything funny but i find it hillarious that you got yourself banned over some youtube video i hope it was a good one. It doesn't matter if you were drunk we don't give retards special treatment. As for not having a rule against pissing off admins; guess what? Admins get pissed off at people who break the rules which you did.
worldruler086
hated the previously assigned rank

Post by worldruler086 »

For starters, your story isn't what the accuser's are saying. Before we decide whether the ban was justified, we need to decide what you allegedly did.
mitte90
OP

Post by mitte90 »

u did get warnings to stop and u did not comply. see no reason for a unban.

even if u think a admin are wrong u still follow what they say.. if u dont like it u can bring it up in the forum for the matter to be discussed.
many believe that u have a right to disobey if u think things are wrong and in a way its true BUT u have to live with the consequences.

ps it IS ur job to prove u are innocents.... however its already proven that u did what rev banned u for. now u have to tell us why this aint banneble. (HINT: it is banneble)
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

/rules. It explains everything. Including no spamming. Don't give us the "I didn't know" shit. And we don't use US level justice here. It's minecraft. And have you ever heard of presumption of evidence? That means we can accuse you of something because we have enough evidence to put this on trial.
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Eps, just because I've been voted a master troll doesn't mean my opinon doesn't count. Telling my valid claims to screw off is not a good way to get yourself unbanned. I was there, I saw what I saw, Rev did his job. You're just butthurt that you had poor judgement at 1 Am. It's funny that every time you spam Y U NO that nobody ever really talks to you. You're like a bum on a street corner shouting "THE END IS NEAR" while everyone gives you a weird look and walks away.
yourcreepyuncle

Post by yourcreepyuncle »

Saying "I didn't know Rev was an Admin" or "I do it all the time and its fine" isn't really going to help you at all in this case. Out of curiosity, how many lines is determined to be spamming?
LoneSoldier55
Moron

Post by LoneSoldier55 »

Epsdude wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:Eps, just because I've been voted a master troll doesn't mean my opinon doesn't count. Telling my valid claims to screw off is not a good way to get yourself unbanned. I was there, I saw what I saw, Rev did his job. You're just butthurt that you had poor judgement at 1 Am. It's funny that every time you spam Y U NO that nobody ever really talks to you. You're like a bum on a street corner shouting "THE END IS NEAR" while everyone gives you a weird look and walks away.
When your a master troll your claims become a lot less unbelievable. You just want to see me banned because you ARE a troll and you will twist words to make me sound as guilty as you possibly can.
No, that's the point. Just because I troll doesn't make my point invalid. In fact, it probably means my point is more valid since I was a witness to this anyway. I didn't twist any of my words, I said what happened and you know it.

And yes, my claims do become
Epsdude wrote:A lot less unbelivable
. It means it makes my claims a lot more belivable.
yourcreepyuncle

Epsdude wrote:
LoneSoldier55 wrote:Eps, just because I've been voted a master troll doesn't mean my opinon doesn't count. Telling my valid claims to screw off is not a good way to get yourself unbanned. I was there, I saw what I saw, Rev did his job. You're just butthurt that you had poor judgement at 1 Am. It's funny that every time you spam Y U NO that nobody ever really talks to you. You're like a bum on a street corner shouting "THE END IS NEAR" while everyone gives you a weird look and walks away.
When your a master troll your claims become a lot less unbelievable. You just want to see me banned because you ARE a troll and you will twist words to make me sound as guilty as you possibly can.
Lone's not the type of troll your thinking of. He has weight of opinion here. Saying he wants you banned because he's a troll doesn't really mean anything. He wants you banned because you broke the rules. Trust me, it has nothing to do with him being a troll.
worldruler086

Post by worldruler086 »

Epsdude wrote:
worldruler086 wrote:/rules. It explains everything. Including no spamming. Don't give us the "I didn't know" shit. And we don't use US level justice here. It's minecraft. And have you ever heard of presumption of evidence? That means we can accuse you of something because we have enough evidence to put this on trial.
/rules and the forum rules are the same thing, any thing else you would like to add? :P
/rules states:
#1 Greifing/stealing/killing is allowed
#2 No cheating (hacking/glitching/SPAMMING)

And the rules on the site are even more damning, saying rule #2 is strictly forbidden.
yourcreepyuncle

Epsdude wrote: yes saying I do it all the time ON A DIFFERENT server might help me.
Not really. Sure you can do it on another server, maybe you can use hacks on another server, but the fact is you did it on THIS server, which makes your argument invalid.

Last edited by yourcreepyuncle on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.